- Make quality decisions based on “no nonsense” metrics and tactical plans
- Implement eCommerce efficient operational workflows
- Be ahead of the curve when it comes to achieving business scale
- Successfully overcome customer satisfaction issues that accompany exponential growth
- Accelerate growth in tough economic times
- Learn how to optimize growth and profit across website and marketplaces, drive high quality traffic to your website and convert visitors to purchasers. Now is the time to invest in success.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Infopia Ecommerce Leaders Summit - March 3-5, 2009
It’s Time to Maximize Your Competitive Advantage
eCommerce Leaders Summit is the most comprehensive gathering of eCommerce leaders in 2009 for SMB online merchants! Why should you attend? A strategic plan is not enough. Learn from business leaders and other successful online merchants how to make eCommerce success a reality.
What are some other benefits you’ll get from this year’s eCommerce Leaders Summit?
Keynote Speaker - Mr. Guy Kawasaki
Mr. Kawasaki delivers a blueprint for competing with other online organizations for customer attention, dollars and loyalty. He draws upon dozens of examples to share how to ethically and effectively defeat the competition.
Arguably the best entrepreneur of our day, Forbes columnist, Apple evangelist, author of 8 books, including best-seller “Art of the Start,” venture capitalist and highly acclaimed speaker, Guy explains that the difference between mediocre and great is usually only a few adjustments away.
Just my 15%