- 45,752 visits - an increase of 19,410 from Q2 (42% Q/Q)
- 64,317 pageviews - an increase of 25,950 over Q2 (40% Q/Q)
- 21,563 unique visitors - an increase of 10,129 over Q2 (47% Q/Q)
- 54.34% of visitors visited more than 2 times during the quarter down from 58.28% in Q2 but this is out of a visitor pool that is 47% bigger than in Q2.
- 36.58% of visitors visited more than 9 times during the quarter.
- RSS Subscribers (at the end of the Quarter) - 448 active subscribers up from 288 in Q2 Here is the RSS subscriber trend from March 2007 to present.
- Alexa Ranking - 193,506 down from 313,161 in Q2. Moving closer to being in the top 100,000 sites in the world. Still a long way to go.
- Twitter Followers - 317 an increase of 148 Q/Q - Follow me on Twitter
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
My Blog Utopia Stats! Q-3 2008
Well, it is that time again. Time to share how the blog is doing and thank each of my readers for helping grow this darn thing.
Thanks to all of you who stop by the blog occasionally or follow my tweets or subsrcibe to my RSS feed. I appreciate your readership immensely and I'm always open to suggestions on how to make it better.
At the end of Q4 I will have been blogging for 24 months and hopefully the site just continues to grow.
Just my 15%