- Are you curtailing your eBay listings and moving inventory to other sites?
- Are you shutting down your eBay business and going back to the weekend flea markets and swap meets?
- Are you just plain quitting selling online?
- Are you increasing you eBay listings because of the new lower insertion fees?
- Are you just trying to survive the quarter in hope that the changes will be positive?
- Many of you can't just leave, how are you coping?
Monday, September 08, 2008
What Are Your eBay Plans this 4th Quarter?
eBay sellers are only 8 days away from the new fee structure and there is huge concern regarding the new 30-day Fixed Price listings and how they will be displayed in search. Add to this the speculation about a raft of large sellers coming to the site in Oct. and you can imagine the fear gripping regular eBay sellers who make their living on eBay.
What are you planning to do this 4th Quarter?
Just my 15%
I can't imagine trying to plan your business around eBay this 4th quarter; there is so much uncertainty.
Please use the comments section to tell me what you are thinking. If nothing else, it will help you get it off your chest and may help others to know they are not alone. If you see positives in the changes then let me know that as well -- It doesn't all have to be gloom and doom.