- eBay will be there and because of all the changes we expect this to be a very active topic as we will be 2 weeks into the 30FP change and sellers will have a chance to discuss with each other what everyone is learning to be the best strategy.
- Amazon will be there to talk more about selling on the Amazon platform and preparing for the busy holiday season. If you have ever experienced the HOLIDAY RUSH on Amazon you know what I mean.
- Overstock.com will also be there. They recently announced the new appointment of Doug Minnick and their expanded focus on growing Auctions.
- OneNow is a new venture that went public today. They have a very simple way to help sellers sell their goods to Asian countries without the mess.
- We have a new tool provider WinBuyer that looks very interesting. They provide competitive market information across the net for items to keep sellers informed on the competition. They also help buyers know they are getting the best deal on a seller's website.
- Vendio will be there to share some new initiatives they are rolling out as well.
- There will be a session on email marketing with emailDirect an email marketing company there to help members build or improve their email marketing campaigns.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Free PeSA/ECMTA Workshop in San Franscisco Oct. 1st.
Here is a heads-up on topics and presenters:
Click here to register for this free 1-day seminar.
Just my 15%