- Nearly 3,000 users (on Sept 19th they had 1700)
- 122,000 listings (on Sept 19th they had 58,000)
- Alexa Ranking is 225,199 an improvement from 344,257 on Sept 19th.
- They are averaging 3,000 unique visitors a day and 4,000 visits with 40,000 page views on a daily basis.
- Most importantly, GMV (General Merchandise Value) is growing daily
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Bonanzle Keeps Growing!
As eBay continues to struggle and small sellers search to find a home for their product, Bonanzle seems to getting some traction and growing nicely.
Some Recent Stats:
According to Bonanzle:
Bonanzle sellers, eager to escape eBay’s moves against smaller stores, have collectively rolled up their sleeves to help build Bonanzle as their new home. Bonanzle Forums are regularly filled with sellers collaborating on grassroots marketing ideas, including one recent thread that had more than 50 sellers volunteering their personal time and resources to promote Bonanzle. As Bonanzle seller cleosgreatdeals puts it, “The unique item market is what Pierre had in mind for eBay and it worked for many years. When it stopped working for us it was time to move into a new marketplace and learn about promoting.”
I would recommend checking out Bonanzle if you are a small sellers looking for a new home.
Just my 15%