I was surprised, that I hadn't heard or seen anything written about the program. According to the eBay Bucks FAQ
You can earn rewards from May 15, 2008 to August 14, 2008. Note that only purchases paid for after enrollment are eligible ...
... For users that earn rewards, eBay will email a reward coupon which includes a code to redeem rewards. Reward codes will be issued before August 22, 2008. Users may also access their reward code by logging into http://rewards.ebay.com.
How do I redeem my reward? You will be emailed an eBay Bucks coupon once your reward is ready before August 22, 2008.
To redeem your reward, just:
- Go to www.eBay.com and log in with the User ID you used to sign up here.
- Start shopping. Be sure the seller accepts PayPal.
- Pick something you love with a value close to that of your eBay Bucks. (You may use it one time with a single order and a single seller. Any balance is forfeited.)
- Pay for your item with PayPal before the expiration date: September 21, 2008 11:59:59 PM PST.
- In eBay checkout enter the unique redemption code printed on your coupon.
Just my 15%