Here are the list of current promos or coupons from Scot's blog post:
- 10% off up to $100 to registered users.
- $10 off S&H on more than 3 items.
- PayPal discount of 1.5% if you pay with your PayPal balance rather than a CC.:
- eBay Bucks where you can get up to 4%
- MSN Live Cash Back 20% rebate through PayPal if you buy through their link. (I wonder who's paying for that 20% discount?)
I thought that would be the last coupon I saw until a reader sent me one they had just received from PayPal.
Get 10% off on eBay*
Try eBay and save on your first purchase:
1. Go to eBay.com, and create an account using the same email address you use for your PayPal account. (bold is mine)
2. Find something amazing (of course!) and check that the seller accepts PayPal under the "Payment details" section of the item.
3. Pay using PayPal by June 30, 2008.
4. Enter code ---------- when you check out, and save 10% on your purchase (up to $100).
To learn more, visit the Coupons Frequently Asked Questions page.
Now call me cynical and point out my Tin Hat, but the timing of all of this sure does seem suspicious. Now I don't have any hard evidence, so don't go making investment decisions based on this post, but I would be sure to ask your broker what he thinks.
Just in case anybody is wondering. I do not own shares in any of the companies I write about.
Just my 12%