I am very happy to report that I am almost generating enough income from the activity attributed to My Blog Utopia to make this a living -- almost. I had originally felt it would take up to two full years and I am now officially in my 18th month as a blogger.
So here are My Blog Utopia stats for Q1 of 2007:
- 18,359 visits.
- 27,821 page views
- 1.52 pages per visit (I actually think this is pretty good since I always have my most current posts on the same page.)
- 02:20 Avg. time per visit. (This stat is deceptive since RSS readers only count as 1 sec per visit unless they click to the blog and the majority of my visits are via RSS)
- How visitors come to My Blog Utopia
Search Engines 6,673 (36.35%)
Referring Sites 6,603 (35.97%)
Direct Traffic 5,080 (27.67%)
Other 3 (0.02%)
- 53.19% of visitors visited more than 2 times during the quarter.
- RSS Subscribers (At the end of the Quarter) - 224 active subscribers (800 avg. daily views, 273 clicks)
- The Top 6 Referring Networks (See if you recognize yours)
#1 - Road Runner
#2 - Comcast
#3 - Verizon Internet
#4 - eBay, Inc.
#5 - BellSouth Net
#6 - Amazon
My Top Three Posts.
Additional Stats: Current Alexa Ranking - 659,312 (I'm just happy to be down to 6 figures)
Update: Alexa just reconfigured their stats and MyBlogUtopia moved up a bunch to 427,216, still quite a ways to go, to get in the top 100K, but that is my goal
Thanks to everybody who's stopped by the blog or subscribed via RSS. I really do appreciate it.
Just my 12%