- On Twitter - I'm now using Twitter as an extension of MyBlogUtopia. I've found Twitter is best for what I call "quick hits" (speculation, news bytes, etc.) but I will occasionally throw the "just went to the Micky D's" tweats out their just for added flavor. 64 followers and climbing.
- On Seeking Alpha - I'm now posting much of my content over at Seeking Alpha, a financial blog aggregator. Some of my posts may be beneficial to investors, so I post investment related pieces on Seeking Alpha. The nice thing is they show-up on Yahoo finance.
- LinkedIn - If you want to take a look at my eclectic background or connect on a business level take a look at my LinkedIn profile. Feel free to add me as a contact.
- On SquidWho - Since I'm not important enough for a Wikipedia article, I created my SquidWho profile which includes info on my business background, but also a ton of stuff on me personally.
- If you want to see some of my content from the early days, before I launched MyBlogUtopia, check out my posts at Associated Content. I haven't posted anything new over there for quite awhile but its fun to see what I thought about ecommerce back in late 2006.
- Subscribe to MyBlogUtopia Reader - This is an RSS feed of the articles I read each and every day including weekends. These are articles I find of interest and I want to share with my readers.
Only 30 of you have subscribed so far, but I think it would be worthwhile for the rest of you. Let me do the searching for you. I have plenty of time on my hands.
- Subscribe to MyBlogUtopia RSS feed. The vast majority of my posts are read by subscribers rather than actual visitors to the blog.
In my feed I give you 100% of MyBlogUtopia content in the RSS feed so you don't have to click over to the blog if you don't want to. I realize this cuts down my opportunities to generate advertising revenue but I'm all about the "Reader Experience"
- My Facebook profile - I don't spend much time on Facebook because I haven't found a place for it in my daily routine. Maybe someday soon.
That should be enough. Don't be a stranger now.