Just a few thoughts from the PeSA/ECMTA Summit in New Orleans:
- There were nearly 500 attendees at the event -- a record for a PeSA/ECMTA event.
- Microsoft offered attendees a $500 credit for use in their PPC program. I'm still waiting for the details.
- I had a chance to meet Richard Brewer-Hay the new corporate blogger for eBay and he has a good post on the conference, at least the Keynote and Q&A session.
- I also met Usher Lieberman from eBay PR and contrary to popular opinion he doesn't have three heads.
- It was great to meet with the Amazon Services team and discuss FBA
I'll write more later this morning as soon as I get some confirmations from my buddies. There will be lots to write about next week and for the foreseeable future.
I've said it many times in the past, 2008 will be the year of the 3P Seller and the doors that will be opened for SMB (Small and Medium Sized Businesses) will be nothing short of phenomenal.
I would certainly suggest that if you are serious about your online business, it is time to hook-up with PeSA/ECMTA. This is an organization that is on the move.