- I will expand my coverage of Amazon's ecommerce offerings, since it is clear that Amazon has won the "perception battle" with eBay.
- I hope to be more positive about eBay and the future for 3P sellers/merchants on that platform.
- If the changes being made at eBay are not beneficial for sellers, I would suppose that I may become more negative about eBay. (We'll have to wait and see)
- I will continue to speculate about what is happening in the world of ecommerce. I hope to expand my network of contacts to get more detail on what will be happening in the world of ecommerce.
- I won't be doing too many "How To" posts, but I will link to appropriate sources for that information.
- Once I figure out what Yahoo will eventually become, I may increase my coverage of their ecommerce offerings.
- I hope to be attending more industry events so that I can give you the complete scoop on ecommerce.
- My readership has grown 1500% Y/Y (on a very small base) so I will endeavor to increase readership more in the coming year.
- I've stated in the past that 2008 will be the "Year of the 3P Seller" and I will do my part to make that happen.
- I would encourage my readers to comment more on Blog Utopia posts. I would like to develop a dialog on what's happening out there and your perspective is greatly appreciated.
- I going to continue to have fun.
Those are just a few things that I'm planning for this year and I'm also open to suggestions on what I should cover. So contact me or comment on what you would like to see.
Sellers/Merchants, this will be the year when Marketplaces begin to compete for your business. eBay is already doing that and I'm sure there will be more to follow. I hope to do my part to make this happen.
Just my 5 cents!