Net Profit Margin for the past 12 months
- Google check's in at number 8 with a 29%.
- Microsoft is number 10 at 28%.
- eBay is at number 25 with a 20% net profit margin.
- Apple comes in at number 44 with 13% (I normally wouldn't include a mfg in this list but Apple is a retailer also)
- Yahoo is at number 49 with an 11% net profit margin.
- IAC/Interactive Corp is number 81 with a 3% net profit margin (Looks like an eBay sellers net profit margin on much less revenue)
- Amazon comes in at number 87 with a 2% profit margin -- Imagine where they would if they didn't have 3P (Third Party) sellers.
Just thought you might enjoy the info.