The announcement won't be made until Tuesday, but I have some of the details, so since I'm already here in Beantown, I figured I would share them with you.
Shoppers clicking on a retailer’s UpFront button will now easily be able to find store information such as:
- Contact methods, including web form, email address, phone number and chat
- Security, business and privacy certifications
- Payment and shipping options, return and exchange policies, and other charges
- Store locations and hours
- Ways to connect with the store such as Facebook, Twitter, blog and email newsletter.
“UpFront is all about helping customers quickly find the critical information they need when shopping so they can get down to the business of choosing and buying products. “ said Siva Kumar, co-founder and CEO of TheFind. “Stores that make a commitment to putting their information upfront in as many ways as possible are paying close attention to the maturing expectations of online shoppers and are more likely to acquire loyal customers. Last month TheFind sent shoppers to over 100,000 different online stores, so we are very focused on providing ground-breaking tools like UpFront that support both shoppers and retailers, and improve today’s online shopping experience.”
Just my 15%