- They have added international shipping capability.
- Buyer wish lists.
- Expanded categories.
- New Servers to handle the increased traffic load
- Just in time for Cyber Monday they have launched Booth Coupons for sellers.
- Daily sales in Nov. have risen by about 250% over average daily sales in October.
- What is in the future? An affiliate program and customized user recommendations will be launched in the next month.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Bonanzle Just Keeps Rolling Along!
Each week I follow-up on the Bonanzle story, I am more impressed. In a short amount of time the Bonanzle team has grown the site exponentially. Still not large by most standards, but their growth rate is quite impressive.
As of this post Bonanzle passed 11,000 user registrations and has nearly 450,000 items listed.
Just my 15%
Over the last month:
According to CEO Bill Harding; "At Bonanzle, the key to making sales is to be an engaged part of the community. It is no coincidence that many of our most successful sellers are also active forum posters, bloggers, and multi-channel Bonanzle promoters."
Traffic is on the rise according to Harding; "This week will be our first week to break 1 million page views for the week. It's been extremely active, but the new servers are handling it admirably and I expect it to continue to be a great shopping season for our sellers."
I really enjoy following the Bonanzle story as they develop into a real viable alternative for eBay sellers and those just starting out. Traffic is on the rise, products and features are in place and sales will follow.