- Total items shipped to Amazon FBA to date: 7305
- Total items sold to date: 6462 or 88% of all items sent to FBA.
- Total items unsold: 843 or 12% of all items sent to FBA
- Number of un-sold items that have been warehoused longer than 4 months: 58 or 7% of all unsold items.
- Total warehouse expense for those 58 items: $3.48
- Gross Sales (6 months): $85,218.83
- ASP (Avg. Sale Price) - $13.19. BTW, that ASP is higher than my ASP on eBay "back in the day".
- No, I'm not going to tell you what my net profit is, so don't ask.
- I spend 10 hours a week on this business and have not been to the post office or UPS once in six months. I answer 2 emails a day (related to this business) at the most.
- I have no employees, warehouse, packaging materials or Pitney Bowes account.
This isn't Glacier Bay DVD, but I've learned my lessons from that experience and will take this business slow and steady.
Just my 12% (adjusted for eBay FVF)