- Log-in to Seller Central and select the Reports tab at the top of the page.
- Once on the reports page choose the Fulfillment option.
- Choose the Customer Shipment Sales link.
- You are now on the daily shipped items page. There is a link to change the period you want to look at. The default is the current day.
- Sort the list by the Per Item Ship Charge column (Ascending)
Here's how to identify the shipments.
- Amazon Prime shipments will have $0.00 cost for shipping.
- Super Saver Shipments will be everything that is not $0.00 (Prime), $2.98 (Cd's, DVDs), $3.99 (Books, Video Games) $6.99 (Expedited Books, Video Games) $5.19 (Expedited CDs DVDs) and any International orders - $6.89 for CDs $12.49 books, and $12.29 for DVDs
- Regular marketplace shipments will be everything that is, $2.98 (Cd's, DVDs), $3.99 (Books, Video Games) $6.99 (Expedited Books, Video Games) $5.19 (Expedited CDs DVD's) and any International orders - $6.89 for CDs $12.49 books, and $12.29 for DVDs
You can also export the list into Excel if you want to do some in-depth analysis.
Update: I also have some recent stats from a reader who is using FBA: (Sample size was 100 orders).
Super Saver Shipping: 53%
Regular: 22% (9 of which were international)
Just my 12%