- Amazon showed strong revenue and earnings for Q1 - 1) North Amer. & Internat’l media segments (books, music, video) each did $26MM+ more than expected, showing no slowdown (22%+ Y/Y growth) in AMZN’s most "mature" segments.
- Amazon announces new Shipping credits for Sellers
- Ebay sued in California over PayPal unit - They have been sued before and will be sued again. Probably not much will come of this.
- Marketworks Launches Premium Web Store for eBay, Online Sellers - This is not a soultion for smaller eBay sellers but may be an option for medium to large sellers who do not have an Internet presence off of eBay.
- Google named most powerful global brand - Poor little Microsoft falls from the top spot. 5 Years from now who will replace Google at the top?