- ChannelAdvisor Launches Search Marketing Service for Etailers - One thing you can say about CA they are very active.
- News Corp.'s MySpace eyes links with eBay - The original Story came from a Wall Street Journal article which requires a subscription.
- MySpace's Pact With Google Hits a Snag - Requires Subscription
- Zlio US Launches - Free Online Stores - French Company launches US Store Site
- eBay to Focus on Enhancing Revenue Per Listing, Says CitiGroup - Maybe if they actually helped sellers sell the product they would get more revenue.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
There is a lot of action today. Lots of news! So, instead of retreading what others are saying I'll just gather their links here.